Molecular formula: C6H12NNaO3S Molecular weight: 201.22
Quality Standards for Domestic Customers (GB12488-2008)
|Appearance||Type A is white crystalline powder and needle-like crystals; Type B is white needle-like and flaky crystals; odorless and sweet|
|Sodium cyclamate (on a dry basis), w/%,≥||98.0-101.0|
|Loss on drying, w/%, ≤||Type A: 0.5 / Type B: 16.5|
|pH value (100g/L aqueous solution)||5.5-7.5|
|Sulphate (as SO4), w/%, ≤||0.10|
|Arsenic (as As), w/%, ≤||0.0001|
|Heavy metals (calculated as Pb), w/%, ≤||0.001|
|Transparency (indicated by the light transmittance of 100g/L solution), %,≥||95|
|Cyclohexylamine, w/%, ≤||0.0025|
|Sulfamic acid, w/% ,≤||0.15|
|Absorbance (100g/L solution),≤||0.10|
1. High sweetness, 45-50 times that of sucrose.
2, the sweetness is refreshing, without bitterness and astringency.
3, high safety, non-toxic and harmless to the human body.
4. Good stability, heat resistance, acid and alkali resistance.
5. No fermentation, no moisture regain, easy to store.
1. It can be used in food manufacturing, such as beverages, preserves, preserved fruits, etc. Substituting sucrose will not change the flavor of the product.
2, can be used in the daily chemical industry, such as cosmetics, toothpaste, etc.
3, can be used for home seasoning, such as cooking.
4. It can be used as a substitute sugar for diabetic and obese patients.
5. Can be made into sugar packets, which are widely used as sugar substitutes in hotels, hotels, tourism and homes.
6. It can be used in the pharmaceutical industry to make sugar coatings, syrups, etc.
1. When sodium cyclamate is used alone, its sweetness is equivalent to 50 times that of sucrose.
2. Sodium cyclamate is used together with sucrose, the sweetness can reach more than 80 times that of sucrose.
3. Sodium cyclamate is used in combination with sucrose and 0.3% by weight of organic acid (such as citric acid), and the sweetness can reach more than 100 times.
4. Sodium cyclamate is used together with sucrose, 0.3% by weight of organic acid and 10% by weight of saccharin, the sweetness can reach more than 150 times.
Sodium cyclamate use range and maximum use amount:
|Food name/category||Maximum usage (g/kg)|
|Frozen drinks (except edible ice), sauce-stained vegetables, salted vegetables, fermented bean curd, bread, cakes, biscuits, compound seasonings, beverages (except packaged drinking water), mixed wine, jelly||0.65|
|Candied preserved fruit||1|
|Hulling and baking/frying nuts and seeds||1.2|
|Baked/fried nuts and seeds (only melon seeds)||2|
|In-shell baking/frying nuts and seeds||6|
|Liangguo, Huahua (licorice products)||8|
|Remarks: The maximum usage amount is based on cyclohexyl sulfamic acid (solid beverages and jelly powders are used to increase the usage in multiples of preparation).|
Leave a message